Tuesday 13 March 2012

Wednesday's child is full of JOY!

I decided to participate in Ali Edwards' One Little Word (OLW) this year and chose the word joy.

Last year, when I decided to play along I chose "focus" from my OLW. And as it turns out, that really wasn't the word for me. I don't know what I was thinking. January 2011, I was 7 months pregnant and by the time Ben arrived in March I was totally unfocused. I had my hands full and focus was no where to be seen. Even now, a year later, I still have no desire to focus - ha!

This year, joy seemed to choose me. It kept popping up in the strangest places and it just felt right. I decided to join Ali's OLW class at Big Picture Classes to help make this year a year full of joy. I was content to let focus pass me by but I do not want to miss any joy.  Who does, right?

So each week, I'm going to share something with you that makes me happy.

I love, love, love Chelsea Morning by Joni Mitchell. It always makes me happy so I wanted to share it with you.


Happy Wednesday!

Cathie


No comments:

Post a Comment