Thursday 15 March 2012

and then he was almost one!



Where have the last 12 months gone?

One year ago, I was very, very pregnant. My baby was overdue and my right foot was swollen.  I was on the induction list and we still didn't have a name for our soon-to-be baby boy. FYI, looking at baby names is fun - picking a baby name is hard.

Today, I have an almost one year old. He turns one tomorrow and I'm holding onto his status as an 11-monther until the last minute.  I love him so much and I hope and pray that I have taken enough pictures and written enough down to remember the very best of the last year.  I've found it harder to keep the memories close the second time around. I'm trying not to stress about it.

I made this layout on Tuesday as an homage to where he is right now. I'm going to do this for each of us from now on as a birthday gets close - maybe start a birthday album?


DSC_0623_edited-1

Anyway, first I'm going to celebrate his birthday. Isn't he a doll?

Have a good one.

C

ps: we took this pic while shopping at Winners.  I'm going to have to go back and add something to cover over that random lady in the background - ha! I just noticed her.

pps: sorry about the yellow cast. I'm not a PSE wiz...yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment