Monday 12 March 2012

March Kit Club reveal

Today, The Paperie revealed all of the projects Krista and I made using March's kit.  You can see all of her fabulous projects here.  Krista can rock a kit like no one else. When she's done there's practically nothing left!

This month I made 4 traditional layouts which I'm going to talk about today.  I 'll talk about the others in tomorrow's post.

First up...
DSC_0595_edited-1


My son, Gabriel, and his best buddy/cousin, Nathaniel are so cute when they're together. Nathaniel lives in Calgary but comes home to Newfoundland a couple of times a year.  I wanted to use some of the pics I have of them together from Nathaniel's last visit but I didn't want to cover the gorgeous paper.  My solution...

DSC_0599

...a little mini-book on my page. I love this idea because I can add as many pics as I want.  I just might go back and add some more pics to this later.

This is Ben's layout.

DSC_0600_edited-1

I could scrap this picture a million times, I love it so much. This layout is pretty straight forward. I cut up the 12x12 MME hexagon paper to mat the picture and then added some leftover hexagons on foam dots for added dimension.  I love dimension.

And another layout of Gabriel and Nathaniel...

DSC_0603_edited-1<

I used the Martha Stewart  All Over the Page Punch Star and a small EK Success star punch. I'll talk about the All Over the Page Punch Star in another post...maybe do a little review for y'all, yeah?

Here is the last of my traditional layouts (which happens to be my favourite)...

DSC_0538_edited-1

I love that chevron paper and those pictures make me so happy. I don't know if I'll be able to put this in an album right away. Might have to display it for a while.

So, those are my four traditional layouts. The Paperie's March kit is lovely and if you're not a subscriber you should be. Kits are fantastic fun. And if you become a subscriber then you get a discount and who doesn't love a deal, right?

Tomorrow, I'll talk about my other projects with the March kit.

Have a good one.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment