Sunday 11 March 2012

around here...

Super Mario Galaxy was Gabriel's favourite game until today when he got Super Paper Mario. He loves the Wii - maybe a little too much - so I was happy when he played with his trains this week. Although track on the couch is not ok. 
















Ben just cut his 6th tooth. His babbling is sounding more and more like words - that's exciting for me. I really want to know what he's thinking. Plans are under way for his 1st birthday on Friday. I can't believe he's going to be 1. *sigh*
















Here they are playing in a tent I dug out for them this week. Ben has been obsessed with Mac's pet bed lately. The tent is my first attempt to keep him distracted.  It's not really working.

















 Sam is once again drinking fancy teas. I gave him a sampler pack for Christmas and another for Valentine's Day and he's been working his way through them. He loves trying a new blend every night.  His favourite is Oolong - at least for now.

I have been taking more classes at The Paperie lately. Today, I took Sara's Canvas Class.  She always runs a great class and the ladies who take her classes are great, too.  I'm trying to get out more now that Ben is older and I find myself wanting to spend more and more time at The Paperie with these new friends.  In you're around, you should take a class (Sara and I are teaching one April 15). If you just can't wait until April, why not come to the crop this Friday night?  Crop night is fantastic fun.

In other news, both my brother and his family and my sister and her family are coming home for Easter.  All my sibs in town for a week or so.  I am pretty excited about that.

 I'm pretty excited about this new blogging thing, too.  Big plans and lots of ideas. Stay tuned.


C

No comments:

Post a Comment