Monday 9 May 2016

Let's Go!

Hello!

If you're new here, welcome! If you've been here before and you're wondering where I've been welcome back, grab a coffee and let me tell you all about it.

So, I stopped blogging back in October and I needed the break. I've still been scrapbooking and art journaling, and teaching classes at my LSS, The Paperie, but the break from my schedule was just what I needed. It gave us the chance to do a little re-organizing in the house. I took one of the upstairs bedrooms and transformed it into a studio. We did it all ourselves - painting, re-flooring, purging, re-organizing and moving things in and out. It took a while but I am moved in.

The end is result is a very happy me. I love it. There is so much room and natural light. I love to sit  and create whenever I can. Perhaps the best part is that I have a door to my room - a door that closes and hides all the works in progress and messes. This is just a quick shot of what my space really looks like.


Now that I'm moved in and set-up, I want to share the things I'm making. Here's a look at what I've been making while I've been away from blogging.






I have a lot of plans starting with Ali Edwards' Week in the Life Project. It starts today and I'll be working along and sharing my pics here this week.

Stay tuned and thanks for stopping by!

Cathie





No comments:

Post a Comment