Monday 21 September 2015

Summer Vacation Album: Work in Progress


This year, I'm using the We R Memory Keepers 6x12 gold album. I absolutely love how the 6x12" photos look in the album.


The challenge is what to do with all the rest of the pictures. I was cropping with some friends on Saturday and I shared my album and problems with them. They had some great ideas, gave me a pep talk and now I have lots of ideas and notes.


Here's what I have in mind:

1. I am going to resize and reprint photos.  I have too many 4x6s. It's too many of the same size. I think if I vary the sizes it will be more interesting for me to make and share and more interesting to look at.

2. I am going to covert some pics to black and white. We have a lot of dark-ish aquarium photos that would look better as black and white. (Like the ones on the left below.)


I still have a lot to do before this album is finished but thanks to my friends, I feel like I have a plan that has inspired me to keep working on this album. That's something that is important to me. I'll keep you posted on my progress and share updates soon.

This week, we are getting our main bathroom renovated. It's going to be crazy and I won't be blogging as usual but we'll get through it. I'm planning to share pics and updates on Instagram, if you're curious. My handle is cathiereed if you're looking for me.

Wish me luck!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment