Tuesday 7 July 2015

A few of my favorite things...


I mentioned last week, that my scrapbooking mojo was low. When that happens, I turn to my stash for inspiration. I am one of those people who is inspired by pretty supplies - it's just the way I work. Lucky for me, I have a fabulous LSS, The Paperie, that helps keep my stash fresh and full of lovely inspiration. So, without further ado, here are a few of my favorite supplies.

July 7_1

1. Ranger Dye Ink Pad. These are a new addition to my stash. I prefer Ranger's Archival ink pads for stamping on my mixed media work. When you're stamping on plain paper, it's hard to beat these ink pads.  They give a crisp image and the colors are great.

July 7_2

2. Clearly Kelly Stamps by Kelly Purkey. I love these little stamp sets. They make me happy when I use them - every time. They are fun and funny and perfect for pocket scrapping.

July 7_3

And, please...how could I not support a designer who makes sets like this...

July 7_4

3. Clearly Kelly Sticky Notes. I didn't even try to resist these. I loved them so much, I bought a set for Gabriel's teacher at the end of the year. I confess, I am hoarding them a little.

July 7_5

4. Small albums and paper pads. I am completely in love with the We R Memory Keepers 4x4" album. It's all I want to use these days. Which brings me to my love of 6x6 paper pads. They are so economical and fun and inspiring. I always pick them up and I always find a way to use them.

July 7_6

5. Diecuts. I'm a girl who loves little bits and pieces. I was always the kid who loved a surprise package from the corner store. Diecuts are a little like that for me. I love to put them all on the page and I like to add them in here are there. This is my Prima and Maggie Holmes and chipboard frame collection. It is but a small fraction of my diecut collection. That's ok though because I use them.

July 7_7

6. Gold Foil Stickers. Honestly, I love the gold trend. These gold foil stickers by Dear Lizzy are absolutely swoon worthy.
July 7_8

And it's not just numbers...oh no...look at the possibilities. I can hardly wait to use them. I probably should have bought 2 packs.

July 7_9

So, these are a few of my many favorite things that I am so excited to use and hoard a little but mainly use. Supplies, new and old, can be a great source of inspiration. So, even if I never ever use all these supplies on a page, they have served an important purpose in process. How's that for purchase justification? Feel free to use it any time.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the eye candy :) (confession - I have many of these products - time to piggyback off your inspriation and get to scrapping!)

    ReplyDelete