Wednesday 12 November 2014

The Ghost of My Christmas Plans Past

Yes, it feels a little early to mention Christmas. I mean, we're not even half-way through November and around here there are bags of Halloween candy yet to be eaten.

But, if you're crafty then it's time to get started because once we get into December, well... we're all too busy to justify making anything crafty for ourselves if we can even find the time to make anything at all.

So, I'm taking a lesson from the Ghost of My Christmas Plans Past. You know what I'm talking about...those projects we pinned and planned but never ever made because Christmas is the most wonderful (aka busiest) time of the year. That lesson is to make the crafts now, long before Christmas arrives.

First up, these ornaments I made for an upcoming class called Holiday Hoopla. It's a daylong class hosted by The Paperie on Saturday, Decmeber 6.

Nov 12_1

These ornaments are fun and surprisingly simple to make.  I think everyone will be surprised and little bit glittery, of course.

Nov 12_2

Here's a closeup of their glittery loveliness. 

Holiday Hoopla is always a lot of fun. It's a whole day making crafts with crafty friends. How could that be bad? This year, there are 6 instructors and we are each making a different Christmas ornament. If you're local, you can find all the information about Holiday Hoopla here or you can call The Paperie to book your seat.

I have a big Christmas crafty plan that requires more than a few of these little trees. I'm going to make a bunch a create a new advent calendar. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment