Wednesday 24 September 2014

What's on my desk

My desk is relatively clean.

I was cropping on Saturday at the Sunshine Foundation Crop. Scrapping and supporting a great cause - the best way to spend a Saturday . On Sunday, while unpacking, I decided to take advantage of the relative clean and change the craft paper on my desk. I make really big messes so I use paper instead of craft mats.

Sept 24_3

Can you see...

...some of the new Art Ingredients and a jar of Clear Crackle Paste from the Art Extra_Vagance collections? Both are by Finnabair for Prima. I'm very excited to have these on my desk

.... a half-doily cut from gold foil paper? I think I need this die and lots of gold foil paper.

...a layout I made at the Sunshine crop? It's waiting for the journaling. Then I'll share - promise.

...an embossing folder and embossed gold foil paper? I have to say, that gold foil paper is pretty nice.

...an art journal page? This is a sneak of a page that I'm making with my art journal club on Thursday night. Call The Paperie if you'd like to learn more about art journaling or play along.

So, what's on your desk? Have you bought anything new that you're excited to try. Leave a comment and let me know.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie




No comments:

Post a Comment