Wednesday 3 April 2013

Divided Page Protectors are Cool.

I think that's mostly because Project Life and all things related to it are hot hot hot right now. I'm not a PL'er though. Project Life and I broke up a while ago but it's cool. We're still friends. I'm a 12x12 traditional scrapbooker most of the time but it is so quick and easy to use divided page protectors that sometimes I do.

I had some pictures left over from Pumpkinfest 2011 but I just had no desire to scrap them. So, I just slipped them into a 6x12" divided page protector and added a title card for context. Making the title cards is an easy way to get the creative juices flowing when I sit down to scrap.

Pumpkinfest 2011_A


Here's the B-side.

Pumpkinfest 2011_B

I did the same thing with pictures leftover from Gabriel's 4th birthday.

Happy 4th Birthday Gabriel_A

Here's the B-side.

Happy 4th Birthday Gabriel_B

And the beauty of this solution is that if I want to do something with these pictures, someday, I can. It will be just as easy to take this page apart as it was to put it together. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! 

So, go dig out some divided page protectors and slip in some pics. It's an easy way to get those old stories you just don't feel like scrapping right now (or ever) done and off the Undone pile.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie


No comments:

Post a Comment