Wednesday 6 February 2013

I'm still Journalin': the Undones

Today, I'd like to share some more pages I made at The Paperie's Fall Retreat.  I made a lot of Halloween pages this year. Probably because I'm a big fan of Halloween and also because I have lots of Halloween paper that I'm trying to use up.

Last year, we had the best Halloween ever. My sister flew home with her kids and we all had so much fun trick-or-treating together.  But somehow, I just never got around to the journaling until this week.

Best Halloween Ever

And I also scrapped some pictures from Ben's first Halloween. I pulled together some lovely washi tape, some paper layers and this Fancy Pants Trick or Treat paper from my stash.

Poppy & boys_Halloween 2011

And here's a closeup to prove that the journaling is done.

Poppy & Boys_Halloween 2011_closeup

 And here's the last one for today...

Our Family_Halloween 2011

Okay, so 3 months to finish a page puts me officially in the "slow scrapper" category. Sadly, I have pages that are even older that still need finishing but that's ok. It's never too late to finish a page. So, go dig out one of your really old Undones this week and finish it off. It doesn't have to be a scrapbook layout. It could be a any project you have been putting off for too long. I think you'll be surprised at how easy it is to do.

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathie


2 comments:

  1. Love these Cathie! I'm obsessed with Halloween paper but hate scrapping Halloween, it's a bit of a problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can see where that would be problem. Collage it is, then! :)

      Delete