Monday 16 July 2012

12 on the July 12th

First, let me say I'm sorry to have dropped off the radar there last week. I'm falling behind in everything these days. I expected summer to have a slower pace but we're as busy as ever.

And the sunshine! It is oh so fabulously addictive. I just can't resist it.

This week, I plan to share some sneaks from my Paperie Club Kit projects, my 12 on the 12th pics and a Christmas album for this week's installment of the Undones. (I hope that by putting my plans out there I'll actually stick to them. I find deadlines highly motivating.)

So without further ado, say hello to my second month of playing along with 12 on the 12th. It feels a little like a Day in the Life without the words. Maybe next month, I'll do a Day in the Life. I just had a great idea. Imagine an album devoted to a year's worth of A Day in Life. Each month would have its own spread. That would be an awesome album, don't you think? Definitely something to think about.

So, here's a look at our July 12.

The morning started with a walk.

July 12_12

The boys watched some Sesame Street while waiting for breakfast.

July 12_2

Apparently, it's serious business.

July 12_3

Coffee. Glorious coffee.

July 12_1

Our backyard in the morning. It's where we are spending a lot of time these days.

July 12_4

A few stories before heading outside.  I love that he loves books.

July 12_11

Experimenting with the new addition to the yard.

July 12_10

Enjoying the water and the sunshine.

July 12_9

Gabriel doesn't like cold water but eventually he had to try it out, too.

July 12_8

Once back inside, Ben started drawing on the walls.

July 12_7

The crayons wipe right off with a wet cloth but I put up some paper to distract him. I don't think it's a a good idea to let him think walls are just great big canvases. I hate to curb his artistic curiosity but I'm not sure everyone would appreciate his art.

July 12_5

And finally, my new-to-me iPhone.

July 12_6


And that's another day. Wish me luck on my other creative plans.

Thanks for stopping by!

zove

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment