Tuesday 8 May 2012

Wow! What a weekend!

hey, hey!

I'm back from The Paperie's Spring Retreat.  I'm full of ideas but oh so tired. Apparently, sleep is something we all go short on during this scrap happy weekend.  Each night midnight came and went with lots of ladies scrapping away. I am not a night owl but I was there, too.  And then, I was up early the next morning.  Craziness, I tells ya!  I can hardly wait for the Fall Retreat.

You're probably wondering what I did all weekend. Well, I started and finished my Week in the Life album (yays), worked on my Paperie design team projects, did a dry embossing with stencils demo and made some pages for fun.  I'm going to share everything here but not in one post - that would way too long. So, instead I'm going to share my layouts that I count as part of my LOAD challenge for last week.

In case you're wondering, LOAD is a scrapbooking challenge where I'm making a LayOut A Day for 30 days. This is week 3 but you can see my earlier layouts here and here.
 
This week I made a bunch of layouts...

DSC_0808_edited

This one is for Father's Day 2011 - Ben's first.  I just love how he's peeking over the book. *sigh*


DSC_0807_edited

DSC_0805_edited_edited-1


I made these 2 for my dry embossing with stencils demo for the Retreat participants.  I'm going to do a post on that next week for The Paperie so stay tuned.


DSC_0804_edited

DSC_0806_edited_edited-1


And these last 2 feature my brother, Paul.  Today is his birthday so he's been on my mind lately.  He also does the craziest things which makes for great photos and pages.  Happy Birthday, Paulo!

Now, you've probably noticed that I'm missing 2 layouts for last week's LayOut a Day challenge but I've made a bunch more pages for The Paperie's May Kit Club.  I'm so lucky to be a part of the design team but I can't share what I've made until the kit is launched later the week.  So, once again, stay tuned.

I'll be back tomorrow to share my Week in the Life album.  So, do come back and check it out.

Thanks for stopping by!

zove

Cathie

2 comments:

  1. Cathie, these are awesome! I have gotta figure out google reader - I always forget to check in on you and Krista!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Meghan. I love my Google Reader - don't know how you live without it.

      Delete