Thursday 26 April 2012

a Wednesday in the Life

note: This week I'm blogging about Week In the Life.  It's one of my favorite memory keeping projects.  If you want to learn more about it you can find out all you need to get started at www.aliedwards.com. Ali Edwards is the creative mind behind the whole thing.   

I can't believe how fast this week is flying by. It's already Thursday afternoon and as I look at my pictures I can't help but notice that this week is not quite as ordinary as I expected. There are lots of great stories to tell though. I can hardly wait to get started.

So here's a little look at our Wednesday.

Sam worked from home in the morning and made KD for lunch.  He has a theory that KD can become even better with the right ingredients.  Yesterday, he tried paprika. He didn't tell me it was awesome so I can assume it wasn't.  Usually when his taste buds are wowed he tells me.

DSC_0592

I love this pic of Mac. She's clearly telling me to get that camera out of her face - ha!

DSC_0595

When Gabriel came home from preschool, the boys played while I got supper organized.  They play soooo well together  and I'm soooooooooooo grateful.

DSC_0618

This is absolutely my favourite photo of the day - maybe even the week so far.

DSC_0631_edited

I think that's Sam's version of Blue Steel - ha!  Poor Ben, he had a low grade fever all day and he is so done he's twiddling his hair with both hands. And Gabriel? Also getting fed up with photos, I think.

I love those guys so much but I think everyone will be giving me dirty looks by the end of the week. I might have to get a pack of mini chocolate bars and start bribing.

So, how's WITL going for you?

zove

Cathie


No comments:

Post a Comment