Thursday 12 April 2012

the Undones

I don't know about you but sometimes I don't finish a project.  I've got layouts, mini-books and class projects in my collection that I call "The Undones".  So, I'm starting a little blog series where I intend to share projects from "The Undone collection" that I want to finish, (hopefully) finish them and share them here.

First up, this page.

DSC_0967_edited-1

I thought this page was finished until I looked at it through my camera.  I don't know why I didn't carry the circles all the way across the top of the page but I didn't.  And I don't like how the title turned out.  I knew it wasn't done so today I sat down and finished it and came up with this...

I'm much happier and now I call this one done!

DSC_0309_edited


Next week, I'll share the Amy Tangerine Daybook I started for Ben's birthday. 

What about you? Have any projects you want to finish, too? 

Happy Thursday.

zove

Cathie

No comments:

Post a Comment