Friday 6 April 2012

hey, hey it's Friday!

I've been spending lots of time with my sister and her family and it's been fantastic.  I even managed to get to a friend's house for a big fish and chips supper party last night.  I haven't taken many pictures but I have been enjoying every moment!  Last night my brother and his family came to town.  This weekend is turning out great!

In the meantime, I had my every-other-week post go up on The Paperie's website yesterday.  I wrote about my new love of cling stamps.  I'm an on-again-off-again stamper.  Sometimes, I love to buy and use stamps and sometimes my stamps feel a little lonely.  Right now, it's love. :)

I made some tags especially for The Paperie post using a stamping through stencils technique but it all started with a layout.

DSC_0897_edited

I just love how those text circles turned out.  At first,  I tried the paper transfer technique to make the text circles out of book pages but it did not work. So I improvised and I love the results. Here's a close up...

DSC_0899

I used the Hero Arts Friend Definition stamp and then stamped through a circle stencil I made out of printer paper. Easy peasy!

I'm off to have some coffee and get fueled up for another day full of family fun.

Hope you're having a wonderful Easter weekend!

zove

C


No comments:

Post a Comment