Thursday 22 March 2012

is it spring yet?

I know, I know it's only March 22 and I do live in Newfoundland but I am ready for spring right now.

So, I'm using up my stash of winter paper and working through my pile of winter pics to make room for pictures of sunshine-y adventures and pretty pastel papers.

Here's one of my favourites.  Ben loves the snow but it's not easy for a baby who can't walk to really enjoy it.

DSC_0626_edited-1

I've been saving the background paper from Little Yellow Bicycle's Winter Twig collection. I often cut up my favourite papers so they last longer but this paper is so beautiful I just had to leave it as one piece.


DSC_0804
Isn't it lovely?

My long title uses a "petit type" alpha from Authentique's Journey collection and the Amy Tangerine Hello Ash Thickers that came with The Paperie's first kit in November (love those).

DSC_0801

Throw in some washi tape from K&Company's smash book collection,  a snowflake from the Winter Twig collection, a random blue button and call it done.

DSC_0800

Buh-bye, Winter.  (I hope)

zove
C

No comments:

Post a Comment